How do I price Denver Nuggets on a resale marketplace?
First, look at comparable resale listings. Comparable resale listings are seats that are similar or closer in distance to midcourt and four rows behind you or closer to the floor. Find the cheapest seats that meet that criteria, then price above or below based on the below information.
Second, you can gauge the direction of the market and whether to price below or above the competition based on the following attributes. The more negatives apply to the game, the lower you should price your tickets because it’s extremely likely the tickets will drop in price even more.
- Selling within one month of the game. The closer the game, the lower the prices will be in general
- Home team is likely not going to the playoffs or underperforming expectations
- Key injuries to either the home team or the visiting team
- Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday games. Monday being the worst, Tuesday second worst
- Low resale value opponents
- Lottery pick team, minimal legacy, doesn’t draw well on the road
- Examples (the worst resale teams shown first): Detroit Pistons, Oklahoma City Thunder, Orlando Magic, Houston Rockets, Indiana Pacers, Cleveland Cavaliers
- The game is part of a home back-to-back, a long homestand, or 3 home games in 4 days type situation
- Bad weather
- Day games in NBA/NHL
- NBA/NHL/MLB/MLS games on a Sunday during the NFL season
- Selling more than one month from the game. The further away from the game, the more you can sell your tickets for in general
- Home team is performing to or better than the expectation going into the season
- Opponent is performing to or better than the expectation going into the season
- Great resale value opponents
- Either they are a legacy team, have superstars, a deep fanbase, or are a championship contender
- Examples (the best resale teams shown first): Los Angeles Lakers, Golden State Warriors, Brooklyn Nets, Dallas Mavericks, Chicago Bulls, Milwaukee Bucks, New York Knicks, Boston Celtics, Phoenix Suns
- Friday/Saturday/Sunday games (Saturday being the best)
- Rivalry game
- Important holidays such as Thanksgiving week, Christmas, or Martin Luther King day
What other tips are there for selling Denver Nuggets tickets?
The schedule release is the best time to list tickets, as it’s a full-on seller’s market. There are very few tickets available for sale, so not much competition. At the same time, there is a spike in demand from the die-hard fans that are willing to pay top dollar to secure the big game tickets. Low supply + high demand = high sales prices.
What are the highest sale price Denver Nuggets games of the year?
These are the highest resale price games of the season. We recommend that you list these games immediately, as resale value for these games generally peak once the schedule is released and decrease from there.
- Friday 11/19 Chicago Bulls vs Denver Nuggets
- Friday 11/26 Milwaukee Bucks vs Denver Nuggets
- Thursday 12/30 Golden State Warriors vs Denver Nuggets
- Saturday 1/15 Los Angeles Lakers vs Denver Nuggets
- Sunday 2/6 Brooklyn Nets vs Denver Nuggets
- Thursday 3/10 Golden State Warriors vs Denver Nuggets
- Sunday 3/20 Boston Celtics vs Denver Nuggets
- Sunday 4/10 Los Angeles Lakers vs Denver Nuggets
What are the worst resale value Denver Nuggets games of the year?
We recommend that you list these games immediately, as resale value for these games have the highest likelihood of dropping, which also increases the risk that you can’t resell the tickets.
- Friday 1/7 Sacramento Kings vs Denver Nuggets
- Wednesday 1/19 Los Angeles Clippers vs Denver Nuggets
- Monday 2/14 Orlando Magic vs Denver Nuggets
- Wed 3/2 Oklahoma City Thunders vs Denver Nuggets
- Friday 4/1 Minnesota Timberwolves vs Denver Nuggets
Which marketplaces do buyers usually use for buying Denver Nuggets tickets?
The top resale marketplaces that Denver Nuggets buyers go to are pretty evenly split between Stubhub, SeatGeek, Ticketmaster, and VividSeats.
How do I log into my Denver Nuggets season ticket account?
Through web browsers, you can go to https://am.ticketmaster.com/kse
For the app experience, you can download the Denver Nuggets app for IoS or Android.
How do I list a Denver Nuggets ticket?
For expert tips on how to sell Denver Nuggets tickets on your favorite marketplace, read our blog article “How to Sell Tickets Online.”
How do I transfer a Denver Nuggets ticket?
To transfer your Denver Nuggets tickets, go to https://am.ticketmaster.com/kse on your phone or desktop. Click on “Manage Tickets” (depending on your device it may be “Tickets” or “My Events”) and then click on the game that you want to transfer. Lastly, click the “Transfer” button and fill in the required information.
Why should I sell my Denver Nuggets tickets with TiqAssist?
- Tickets are listed on every major ticket resale marketplace, so you reach 100% of buyers and can get 10-15% higher resale prices on average.
- TiqAssist selling experts fully manage the resale process for you, all you do is click “List” on the games you want to sell.
- All tickets listed with TiqAssist are guaranteed to sell. If the tickets have not sold 3 days prior to gametime, TiqAssist will offer to purchase the tickets at fair-market value.