NCAAF SEASON TICKET RESALE
CATERING TO TICKET HOLDERS FOR ALL NCAAF TEAMS AND SEASON TICKET PACKAGES
- Alabama Crimson Tide Football
- Auburn Tigers Football
- Cincinnati Bearcats Football
- Clemson Tigers Football
- Colorado Buffaloes Football
- Florida Gators Football
- Florida State Seminoles Football
- Georgia Bulldogs Football
- Kentucky Wildcats Football
- LSU Tigers Football
- Louisville Cardinals Football
- Michigan State Spartans Football
- Michigan Wolverines Football
- Minnesota Golden Gophers Football
- Missouri Tigers Football
- Notre Dame Fighting Irish Football
- Ohio State Buckeyes Football
- Oklahoma Sooners Football
- Oklahoma State Cowboys Football
- Ole Miss Rebels Football
- Oregon Ducks Football
- Penn State Nittany Lions Football
- TCU Horned Frogs Football
- Tennessee Volunteers Football
- Texas A&M Aggies Football
- Texas Longhorns Football
- Tulane Green Wave Football
- UCLA Bruins Football
- USC Trojans Football
- Washington Huskies Football
Why should I sell my NCAAF tickets with TiqAssist?
We handle the process of unloading your unused seats and provide you with the best return on your sales. When you choose to work with us, you’ll enjoy a wide range of benefits that make NCAAF ticket resale fast, easy, and successful for you. Many of the advantages we provide include:
- Tickets are listed on every major ticket resale marketplace (10+ sites). You reach 100% of buyers and can get 10-15% higher resale prices on average.
- Our technology broadcasts your ticket sales to all major resale platforms simultaneously, eliminating the risk of double selling.
- We offer a resale guarantee, which takes the stress out of being a season ticket holder. You never have to worry about what to do with your tickets if you can’t make it to every game.
- TiqAssist selling experts fully manage the resale process for you; all you do is click “List” on the games you want to sell.
- All tickets listed with TiqAssist are guaranteed to sell. If the tickets have not sold 3 days prior to game time, TiqAssist will offer to purchase the tickets at fair market value.
When can I sell my NCAAF tickets with TiqAssist?
The first event to mark on your calendar for the upcoming NCAAF season is the release of the upcoming season’s schedule, which generally happens in December.
You can start listing NCAAF tickets through TiqAssist when the school makes the tickets available in your account.
When is the best time to sell NCAAF tickets?
The schedule release until the start of the season is the best time to list tickets, as it’s a seller’s market. There are very few tickets available for sale, so there is not much competition. At the same time, there is demand from the die-hard fans who are willing to pay top dollar to secure the big game tickets. Low supply + high demand = high sales prices.
Our second recommended window is at least one month prior to the game. Within one month, a lot of people started listing, increasing supply and dropping prices. Sellers should list and sell their tickets before this surge in ticket inventory happens.
How does TiqAssist price my tickets?
We use technology that prices your tickets based on real-time data, providing you with the most accurate price based on current demand level and many other factors. Our ticketing software keeps your prices competitive with others but still ensures you get the most from the sale. It takes into consideration seat quality, time of year, popularity of the visiting team, and other conditions, so you always get more money than you would if you tried to sell the tickets yourself. On average, users earn 10-15% more using TiqAssist than they would by handling the sale on their own.
Some of the many factors that will help determine the final selling price of your tickets include:
- Selling within one month of the game. The closer the game, the lower the prices will be in general
- Home team is underperforming expectations
- Key injuries to either the home team or the visiting team
- Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday games. Monday being the worst, Tuesday second worst
- Low-resale value opponents, including struggling teams, schools with minimal legacy, and those that don’t draw well on the road
- The game is part of a long homestand
- Bad weather
- Day games in the middle of the week
- The game conflicts with home games for other local sports teams
- Selling more than one month from the game. The further away from the game, the more you can sell your tickets for
- Home team is performing to or better than expectations going into the season
- Opponent is performing to or better than expectations going into the season
- Great resale value opponents include those that are legacy schools, have superstar players and potential top picks, are known for a deep fanbase, or are currently championship contenders
- Rivalry game
- Giveaways – Bobbleheads, blankets, T-shirt jerseys, commemorative memorabilia, etc.
Where does TiqAssist sell my NCAAF tickets?
TiqAssist lists your tickets on more than 10 of the most popular NCAAF ticket resale marketplaces, including:
- Vivid Seats
If you’re curious about the different resale marketplaces and what makes them different, read our blog post on selling tickets online.
Is it legal to resell NCAAF tickets?
There are no federal or state laws prohibiting the resale of tickets. Certain states do have rules and regulations around whether a broker license is required, how much above face value you can list the tickets for, or whether you can sell NCAA tickets on the premises of the stadium.
higher sale prices