NCAAM Season Ticket Resale
EXPERT SEASON TICKET RESALE ADVICE FOR YOUR FAVORITE SCHOOL.
Why should I sell my NCAAM tickets with TiqAssist?
We handle the process of unloading your unused seats and provide you with the best return on your sales. When you choose to work with us, you’ll enjoy a wide range of benefits that make NCAAM ticket resale fast, easy, and successful for you. Many of the advantages we provide include:
- Tickets are listed on every major ticket resale marketplace (10+ sites). You reach 100% of buyers and can get 10-15% higher resale prices on average.
- Our technology broadcasts your ticket sales to all major resale platforms simultaneously, eliminating the risk of double selling.
- We offer a resale guarantee, which takes the stress out of being a season ticket holder. You never have to worry about what to do with your tickets if you can’t make it to every game.
- TiqAssist selling experts fully manage the resale process for you; all you do is click “List” on the games you want to sell.
- All tickets listed with TiqAssist are guaranteed to sell. If the tickets have not sold 3 days prior to game time, TiqAssist will offer to purchase the tickets at fair market value.
When can I sell my NCAAM tickets with TiqAssist?
The first event to mark on your calendar for the upcoming NCAAM season is the release of the upcoming season’s schedule, which generally happens in May or June.
You can start listing NCAAM tickets through TiqAssist when the school makes the tickets available in your account.
When is the best time to sell NCAAM tickets?
The schedule release until the start of the season is the best time to list tickets, as it’s a seller’s market. There are very few tickets available for sale, so there is not much competition. At the same time, there is demand from the die-hard fans who are willing to pay top dollar to secure the big game tickets. Low supply + high demand = high sales prices.
Our second recommended window is at least one month prior to the game. Within one month, a lot of people started listing, increasing supply and dropping prices. Sellers should list and sell their tickets before this surge in ticket inventory happens.
How does TiqAssist price my tickets?
We use technology that prices your tickets based on real-time data, providing you with the most accurate price based on current demand level and many other factors. Our ticketing software keeps your prices competitive with others but still ensures you get the most from the sale. It takes into consideration seat quality, time of year, popularity of the visiting team, and other conditions, so you always get more money than you would if you tried to sell the tickets yourself. On average, users earn 10-15% more using TiqAssist than they would by handling the sale on their own.
Some of the many factors that will help determine the final selling price of your tickets include:
- Selling within one month of the game. The closer the game, the lower the prices will be in general
- Home team is underperforming expectations
- Key injuries to either the home team or the visiting team
- Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday games. Monday being the worst, Tuesday second worst
- Low-resale value opponents, including rebuilding teams, those with minimal legacy, and those that don’t draw well on the road
- The game is part of a long homestand
- Bad weather
- Day games in the middle of the week
- The game conflicts with home games for other local sports teams or Sunday NFL
- Selling more than one month from the game. The further away from the game, the more you can sell your tickets for
- Home team is performing to or better than expectations going into the season
- Opponent is performing to or better than expectations going into the season
- Great resale value opponents include those that are legacy teams, have superstar players, and potential top picks, are known for a deep fanbase, or are currently championship contenders
- Rivalry game
- Friday/Saturday/Sunday games (Saturday being the best)
- Giveaways – Bobbleheads, blankets, T-shirt jerseys, commemorative memorabilia, etc.
Where does TiqAssist sell my basketball tickets?
TiqAssist lists your tickets on more than 10 of the most popular NCAAM ticket resale marketplaces, including:
- Vivid Seats
If you’re curious about the different resale marketplaces and what makes them different, read our blog post on selling tickets online.
Is it legal to resell NCAAM tickets?
There are no federal or state laws prohibiting the resale of tickets. Certain states do have rules and regulations around whether a broker license is required, how much above face value you can list the tickets for, or whether you can sell NCAA tickets on the premises of the stadium.
higher sale prices