St. Louis SC
When can I sell my St. Louis SC tickets?
The first event to mark on your calendar for the upcoming St. Louis SC season is the release of the upcoming season’s schedule, which generally happens in December.
You can start listing St. Louis SC tickets when the team activates the tickets available in your account.
When is the best time to sell St. Louis SC tickets?
The schedule release until the start of the season is the best time to list tickets, as it’s a seller’s market. There are very few tickets available for sale, so there is not much competition. At the same time, there is demand from the die-hard fans who are willing to pay top dollar to secure the big game tickets. Low supply + high demand = high sales prices.
Our second recommended window is at least one month prior to the game. Within one month, a lot of people start listing, increasing supply and dropping prices. Sellers should list and sell their tickets before this surge in ticket inventory happens.
How do I price St. Louis SC tickets on a resale marketplace?
First, look at comparable resale listings. Comparable resale listings are seats that are similar or closer in distance to midfield and four rows behind you or closer to the field. Find the cheapest seats that meet that criteria, then price above or below based on the below information.
Second, you can gauge the direction of the market and whether to price below or above the competition based on the following attributes. The more negatives apply to the game, the lower you should price your tickets because it’s extremely likely the tickets will drop in price even more.
- Selling within one month of the game. The closer the game, the lower the prices will be in general
- Home team is likely not going to the playoffs or underperforming expectations
- Key injuries to either the home team or the visiting team
- Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday games. Monday being the worst, Tuesday second worst
- Low resale value opponents
- Little legacy, no superstars, small fanbase
- The game is part of a home back-to-back, or a long homestand
- Bad weather
- Sunday games during the NFL season
- Selling more than one month from the game. The further away from the game, the more you can sell your tickets for in general
- Home team is performing to or better than the expectation going into the season
- Opponent is performing to or better than the expectation going into the season
- Great resale value opponents
- A legacy team, have superstars, a deep fanbase, or are a championship contender
- Friday/Saturday/Sunday games (Saturday being the best)
- Rivalry game
- Important holidays games
What other tips are there for selling St. Louis SC tickets?
The schedule release is the best time to list tickets, as it’s a full-on seller’s market. There are very few tickets available for sale, so not much competition. At the same time, there is a spike in demand from the die-hard fans that are willing to pay top dollar to secure the big game tickets. Low supply + high demand = high sales prices.
To learn more about best practices around ticket resale and the top ticket resale marketplaces, read our blog article on “How to resell tickets online.”
Which marketplaces do buyers usually use for buying St. Louis SC tickets?
TiqAssist lists your tickets on more than 10 of the most popular MLS ticket resale marketplaces, including:
- Vivid Seats
If you’re curious about the different resale marketplaces and what makes them different, read our blog post on selling tickets online.
How do I log into my St. Louis SC season ticket account?
Through web browsers, you can go to https://stlcitysc.com/tickets/season-ticket-membership-agreement.
How do I list a St. Louis SC ticket?
For expert tips on how to sell St. Louis SC tickets on your favorite marketplace, read our blog article “How to Sell Tickets Online.”
Why should I sell my St. Louis SC tickets with TiqAssist?
- Tickets are listed on every major ticket resale marketplace, so you reach 100% of buyers and can get 10-15% higher resale prices on average.
- TiqAssist selling experts fully manage the resale process for you, all you do is click “List” on the games you want to sell.
- All tickets listed with TiqAssist are guaranteed to sell. If the tickets have not sold 3 days prior to gametime, TiqAssist will offer to purchase the tickets at fair-market value.
higher sale prices