Los Angeles Clippers
How do I price LA Clippers tickets on a resale marketplace?
First, look at comparable resale listings. Comparable resale listings are seats that are similar or closer in distance to midcourt and four rows behind you or closer to the floor. Find the cheapest seats that meet that criteria, then price above or below based on the below information.
Second, you can gauge the direction of the market and whether to price below or above the competition based on the following attributes. The more negatives apply to the game, the lower you should price your tickets because it’s extremely likely the tickets will drop in price even more.
- Selling within one month of the game. The closer the game, the lower the prices will be in general
- Home team is likely not going to the playoffs or underperforming expectations
- Key injuries to either the home team or the visiting team
- Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday games. Monday being the worst, Tuesday second worst
- Low resale value opponents
- Lottery pick team, minimal legacy, doesn’t draw well on the road
- Examples (the worst resale teams shown first): Detroit Pistons, Oklahoma City Thunder, Orlando Magic, Houston Rockets, Indiana Pacers, Cleveland Cavaliers
- The game is part of a home back-to-back, a long homestand, or 3 home games in 4 days type situation
- Bad weather
- Day games in NBA/NHL
- NBA/NHL/MLB/MLS games on a Sunday during the NFL season
- Selling more than one month from the game. The further away from the game, the more you can sell your tickets for in general
- Home team is performing to or better than the expectation going into the season
- Opponent is performing to or better than the expectation going into the season
- Great resale value opponents
- Either they are a legacy team, have superstars, a deep fanbase, or are a championship contender
- Examples (the best resale teams shown first): Los Angeles Lakers, Golden State Warriors, Brooklyn Nets, Dallas Mavericks, Chicago Bulls, Milwaukee Bucks, New York Knicks, Boston Celtics, Phoenix Suns
- Friday/Saturday/Sunday games (Saturday being the best)
- Rivalry game
- Important holidays such as Thanksgiving week, Christmas, or Martin Luther King day
What other tips are there for selling LA Clippers tickets?
The schedule release is the best time to list tickets, as it’s a full-on seller’s market. There are very few tickets available for sale, so not much competition. At the same time, there is a spike in demand from the die-hard fans that are willing to pay top dollar to secure the big game tickets. Low supply + high demand = high sales prices.
To learn more about best practices around ticket resale and the top ticket resale marketplaces, read our blog articles on “Best Tips for Selling NBA Tickets” and “How to resell tickets online.”
What are the highest sale price LA Clippers games of the year?
These are the highest resale price games of the season. We recommend that you list these games immediately, as resale value for these games generally peak once the schedule is released and decrease from there.
- Sunday 11/28 Golden State Warriors vs Los Angeles Clippers
- Monday 12/27 Brooklyn Nets vs Los Angeles Clippers
- Thursday 2/3 Los Angeles Lakers vs Los Angeles Clippers
- Monday 2/14 Golden State Warriors vs Los Angeles Clippers
- Thursday 3/3 Los Angeles Lakers vs Los Angeles Clippers
What are the worst resale value LA Clippers games of the year?
We recommend that you list these games immediately, as resale value for these games have the highest likelihood of dropping, which also increases the risk that you can’t resell the tickets.
- Monday 11/1 Oklahoma City Thunder vs Los Angeles Clippers
- Tuesday 11/16 San Antonio Spurs vs Los Angeles Clippers
- Monday 1/3 Minnesota Timberwolves vs Los Angeles Clippers
- Monday 1/17 Indiana Pacers vs Los Angeles Clippers
- Sunday 4/10 Oklahoma City Thunder vs Los Angeles Clippers
Which marketplaces do buyers usually use for buying LA Clippers tickets?
The top resale marketplaces that LA Clippers buyers go to are split between Stubhub, VividSeats, SeatGeek, and AXS.
How do I log into my LA Clippers season ticket account?
Through web browsers, you can go to https://www.axs.com/signin
For the app experience, you can download the Clippers app for IoS or Android.
How do I list a LA Clippers ticket?
For expert tips on how to sell LA Clippers tickets on your favorite marketplace, read our blog article “How to Sell Tickets Online.”
How do I transfer a LA Clippers ticket?
Tap “Tickets” on the lower toolbar of the home screen and then tap “Access My Tickets.” Select the game you would like to transfer, tap “Transfer” in the lower right corner. Select the seats you would like to transfer and enter the recipient’s info. Review the info and tap “Confirm” to initiate the transfer.
Why should I sell my LA Clippers tickets with TiqAssist?
- Tickets are listed on every major ticket resale marketplace, so you reach 100% of buyers and can get 10-15% higher resale prices on average.
- TiqAssist selling experts fully manage the resale process for you, all you do is click “List” on the games you want to sell.
- All tickets listed with TiqAssist are guaranteed to sell. If the tickets have not sold 3 days prior to gametime, TiqAssist will offer to purchase the tickets at fair-market value.