Golden State Warriors
How do I price Golden State Warriors tickets on a resale marketplace?
First, look at comparable resale listings. Comparable resale listings are seats that are similar or closer in distance to midcourt and four rows behind you or closer to the floor. Find the cheapest seats that meet that criteria, then price above or below based on the below information.
Second, you can gauge the direction of the market and whether to price below or above the competition based on the following attributes. The more negatives apply to the game, the lower you should price your tickets because it’s extremely likely the tickets will drop in price even more.
- Selling within one month of the game. The closer the game, the lower the prices will be in general
- Home team is likely not going to the playoffs or underperforming expectations
- Key injuries to either the home team or the visiting team
- Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday games. Monday being the worst, Tuesday second worst
- Low resale value opponents
- Lottery pick team, minimal legacy, doesn’t draw well on the road
- Examples (the worst resale teams shown first): Detroit Pistons, Oklahoma City Thunder, Orlando Magic, Houston Rockets, Indiana Pacers, Cleveland Cavaliers
- The game is part of a home back-to-back, a long homestand, or 3 home games in 4 days type situation
- Bad weather
- Day games in NBA/NHL
- NBA/NHL/MLB/MLS games on a Sunday during the NFL season
- Selling more than one month from the game. The further away from the game, the more you can sell your tickets for
- Home team is performing to or better than expectations going into the season
- Great resale value opponents
- Either a legacy team, superstars, deep fanbase, or championship contender
- NBA (best first): Los Angeles Lakers, Brooklyn Nets, Golden State Warriors, Dallas Mavericks, Chicago Bulls, Milwaukee Bucks, New York Knicks, Boston Celtics, Phoenix Suns
- Rivalry game
- Big holiday
- Friday/Saturday/Sunday games (Saturday being the best)
- Opponent is performing to or better than expectations going into the season
What other tips are there for selling Golden State Warriors tickets?
The schedule release is the best time to list tickets, as it’s a full-on seller’s market. There are very few tickets available for sale, so not much competition. At the same time, there is a spike in demand from the die-hard fans that are willing to pay top dollar to secure the big game tickets. Low supply + high demand = high sales prices.
To learn more about best practices around ticket resale and the top ticket resale marketplaces, read our blog articles on “Best Tips for Selling NBA Tickets” and “How to resell tickets online.”
What are the highest sale price Golden State Warriors games of the year?
- Friday 12/3 Phoenix Suns at Golden State Warriors
- Thurs 12/23 Memphis Grizzlies at Golden State Warriors
- Sat 1/29 Brooklyn Nets at Golden State Warriors
- Sat 2/12 Los Angeles Lakers at Golden State Warriors
- Sun 2/27 Dallas Mavericks at Golden State Warriors
- Sat 3/12 Milwaukee Bucks at Golden State Warriors
- Thurs 4/7 Los Angeles Lakers at Golden State Warriors
Resale prices tend to be higher if the opponent has a long-running legacy, superstars, a deep
fanbase, is a potential championship contender and on the weekend.
What are the worst resale value Golden State Warriors games of the year?
We recommend that you list these games immediately, as resale value for these games have the highest likelihood of dropping, which also increases the risk that you can’t resell the tickets.
- Sat 10/30 Oklahoma City Thunder at Golden State Warriors
- Sun 11/7 Houston Rockets at Golden State Warriors
- Mon 11/8 Atlanta Hawks at Golden State Warriors
- Wed 11/10 Minnesota Timberwolves at Golden State Warriors
- Mon 12/6 Orlando Magic at Golden State Warriors
- Tues 1/18 Detroit Pistons at Golden State Warriors
- Mon 3/14 Washington Wizards at Golden State Warriors
Resale prices tend to be lower if the opponent is projected to be a lottery pick team, has a limited
fanbase, lacks all-stars, and the game is on a Monday/Tuesday/Wednesday.
Which marketplaces do buyers usually use for buying Golden State Warriors tickets?
The top resale marketplaces that Golden State Warriors buyers go to are pretty evenly split between Stubhub, SeatGeek, Ticketmaster, and VividSeats.
How do I log into my Golden State Warriors season ticket account?
Through web browsers, you can go to https://am.ticketmaster.com/warriors
For the app experience, you can download the “Warriors + CC” app for IoS or Android.
How do I list a Golden State Warriors ticket?
For expert tips on how to sell Golden State Warriors tickets on your favorite marketplace, read our blog article “How to Sell Tickets Online.”
How do I transfer a Golden State Warriors ticket?
To transfer your Golden State Warriors tickets, go to https://am.ticketmaster.com/warriors on your phone or desktop. Click on “Manage Tickets” (depending on your device it may be “Tickets” or “My Events”) and then click on the game that you want to transfer. Lastly, click the “Transfer” button and fill in the required information.
Why should I sell my Golden State Warriors tickets with TiqAssist?
- Tickets are listed on every major ticket resale marketplace, so you reach 100% of buyers and can get 10-15% higher resale prices on average.
- TiqAssist selling experts fully manage the resale process for you, all you do is click “List” on the games you want to sell.
- All tickets listed with TiqAssist are guaranteed to sell. If the tickets have not sold 3 days prior to gametime, TiqAssist will offer to purchase the tickets at fair-market value.